Webkinz Fanatic
Hey everyone... :P Sorry but we are closing forever now! If you would still like to hang out with Crum98 you can visit her AWESOME new website! http://repterrarium.4umer.com/
Webkinz Fanatic
Hey everyone... :P Sorry but we are closing forever now! If you would still like to hang out with Crum98 you can visit her AWESOME new website! http://repterrarium.4umer.com/
Webkinz Fanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CLOSED :(

HomeWW NewsRulesSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

WF has officially closed, but you can still see crum here!

Share | 

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brtswim
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
brtswim

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! _
PostSubject: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm so glad Ganz decided to stop at a few more places this summer! One of the new destinations was somewhat close to where I am! Today my family drove 58 minutes (That's what Google Maps said on our road map) to go see the bus. It was worth it!

We Signed in, got a 5 dollar off coupon for Webkinz, received a Tour Bus Code, and were able to play games.
We played ZumBuddy Toss and the Wheel of Wow. We were a bit disappointed when they didn't have the second wheel available in the Wshop. But it still was a blast!

Here is the Tour Bus:

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! 1181yd2

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! 33ym3c4

The Jelly Bean Challenge:

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! 2mfkdo8

I was way off! The number was 1,210 and I guessed 630. :Smile

Some Webkinz:

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! 2rqkgag
They had the newest Zumbuddies and Mazin' Hamsters there.

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! I3i8eb
They had all the July Webkinz: Border Collie, Sig. Golden Retriever, Misty Pup, Red Squirrel, Sig. Gorilla, Sig. Deer, and Pretty Panda.

I won:

The Stripy Toque
I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! 7134tg

Dolphin KinzClip
I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! 8y80gl

My Virtual Tour Bus:

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! 35hr4na

I need HELP!

I go into the trading room and I am getting really good offers on the tour bus. We only have one van so if we trade it, we won't ever get it again. It might be worth something someday but if it comes again next summer then we might get another code for it. But nobody knows if they will ever come again. I wish we could go back and get a second code but they are already packed up and have left.

I am getting offers such as deer ears, shutters, bunny ears, and even the full green swim suit. I wish this wasn't so complicated! UGH! I want some of those items really bad but I want to keep the van too.....WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!?

Nevermind! I wen to see it twice! I got two extra codes and traded them for pink bunny ears and a blue lava lamp! Very Happy

Last edited by brtswim on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:57 am

wow! that must have been great!

they offered you all that? If i were you, i would hold onto it for a while, i mean that van will definitely be worth something someday.
Back to top Go down
crum98
Super Star Poster
Super Star Poster
crum98

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 am

LUCKY YOU!! Smile The bus is coming to the Minnesota state fair, and I go to it every year. Smile But I have to wait a while!

KEEP THE BUS!!! Who knows if ganz will do it again? That van is probably worth like 50000 KC or like 5 dollars!

Too bad you cant get more than one....
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomn3ss.forumotion.com/
crum98
Super Star Poster
Super Star Poster
crum98

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 am

i wouldnt want to be the one counting all of those jelly beans to put them in the jar!!
I wonder if it will be the same when I go.... xD I WIN xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomn3ss.forumotion.com/
Nelliene
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
Nelliene

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:19 pm

I think you should keep it
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
brtswim
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
brtswim

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Problem solved! (Partially)

I went to it again and this time my mom also got a code so we now have three.

But now people are wanting to trade junk for it.....
Back to top Go down
2 Starz
2 Starz

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 am

sounds like fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2 Starz
2 Starz

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:10 am

Is that an August Woolly Mammoth?
I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Ei9j08
Back to top Go down
brtswim
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
brtswim

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:03 pm

000000005 wrote:
Is that an August Woolly Mammoth?
I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Ei9j08
Lol, I wish!!!

It's the Warthog. It came out in March 2010.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!   I met the Webkinz Tour Bus! Clock_10

Back to top Go down

I met the Webkinz Tour Bus!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Fanatic :: Just Webkinz :: General Discussion/Chat-
Jump to: