Webkinz Fanatic
Hey everyone... :P Sorry but we are closing forever now! If you would still like to hang out with Crum98 you can visit her AWESOME new website! http://repterrarium.4umer.com/
Webkinz Fanatic
Hey everyone... :P Sorry but we are closing forever now! If you would still like to hang out with Crum98 you can visit her AWESOME new website! http://repterrarium.4umer.com/
Webkinz Fanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CLOSED :(

HomeWW NewsRulesSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

WF has officially closed, but you can still see crum here!

Share | 

What is your favorite webkinz?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brtswim
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
brtswim

What is your favorite webkinz? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite webkinz?   What is your favorite webkinz? - Page 2 Clock_10Wed May 19, 2010 8:55 pm

I see a few retired lil' kinz in stores. But not many that are uncommon. They have a ton of basset hounds and cocker spaniels. I wish they would get some newer webkinz more often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite webkinz?   What is your favorite webkinz? - Page 2 Clock_10Thu May 20, 2010 8:15 am

brtswim wrote:
I see a few retired lil' kinz in stores. But not many that are uncommon. They have a ton of basset hounds and cocker spaniels. I wish they would get some newer webkinz more often.
yeah, i can never find any of the new webkinz at walgreens.
Back to top Go down
brtswim
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
brtswim

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite webkinz?   What is your favorite webkinz? - Page 2 Clock_10Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 pm

pup5115 wrote:

yeah, i can never find any of the new webkinz at walgreens.
I see guinea pigs and key lime dinos at Walgreens, those are somewhat new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite webkinz?   What is your favorite webkinz? - Page 2 Clock_10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 am

Well not at mine, i don't think they've restocked in forever since they like hide them and move them to a different place each time :P
Back to top Go down
Kat
1 Star
1 Star
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite webkinz?   What is your favorite webkinz? - Page 2 Clock_10Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:29 pm

I love the Canary... to bad I don't have it :*( I'd name her Amelia (Like Amelia Earhart) because she had a bright yellow plane named the Canary (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulssnapshot.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite webkinz?   What is your favorite webkinz? - Page 2 Clock_10

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite webkinz?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Fanatic :: Just Webkinz :: My Webkinz-
Jump to: