Webkinz Fanatic
Hey everyone... :P Sorry but we are closing forever now! If you would still like to hang out with Crum98 you can visit her AWESOME new website! http://repterrarium.4umer.com/
Webkinz Fanatic
Hey everyone... :P Sorry but we are closing forever now! If you would still like to hang out with Crum98 you can visit her AWESOME new website! http://repterrarium.4umer.com/
Webkinz Fanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CLOSED :(

HomeWW NewsRulesSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

WF has officially closed, but you can still see crum here!

Share | 

Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you use my page on a regular basis?
yes, all the time
Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Leftba100%Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Rightb10
 0% [ 0 ]
once in a while
Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Leftba1050%Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Rightb10
 50% [ 3 ]
what's a my page?
Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Leftba100%Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Rightb10
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Leftba1033%Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Rightb10
 33% [ 2 ]
i have never been there
 0% [ 0 ]
other/results
Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Leftba1017%Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Rightb10
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? _
PostSubject: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Thu May 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Just wondering how many people use my page.
Back to top Go down
Nelliene
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
Nelliene

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Fri May 14, 2010 3:20 pm

once in a while I do
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
crum98
Super Star Poster
Super Star Poster
crum98

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 pm

no becasue it doesnt load and my computer turns off when i go there. :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomn3ss.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Fri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Nelliene wrote:
once in a while I do

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 pm

crum98 wrote:

That happens to me too, when i click on a new tab, my webkinz screen turns blue.
Back to top Go down
brtswim
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
brtswim

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Sat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm

I usually check it once a week. I like designing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Sat May 15, 2010 5:47 pm

brtswim wrote:
I usually check it once a week. I like designing them.

Ok, yeah, setting things up is fun.
Back to top Go down
brtswim
Poster-ific
Poster-ific
brtswim

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Sat May 15, 2010 6:13 pm

crum98 wrote:
That's strange...do you clear your cache?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Wed May 19, 2010 3:13 pm

brtswim wrote:

That's strange...do you clear your cache?

clearing your cache might help.

if that doesn't work, i would suggest switching your browser, sometimes that can fix it.
Back to top Go down
crum98
Super Star Poster
Super Star Poster
crum98

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Wed May 19, 2010 3:57 pm

its works fine sometimes. like the other day i was looking at my old friends and it worked really fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomn3ss.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Wed May 19, 2010 7:30 pm

crum98 wrote:
its works fine sometimes. like the other day i was looking at my old friends and it worked really fast.

ok, i'll have to wait and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Kat
1 Star
1 Star
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

No I don't ... I used to ! But I don't anymore..
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulssnapshot.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?   Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis? Clock_10

Back to top Go down

Poll: do you visit my page on a regular basis?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Fanatic :: Places In Webkinz World :: My Page-
Jump to: