Webkinz Fanatic
Hey everyone... :P Sorry but we are closing forever now! If you would still like to hang out with Crum98 you can visit her AWESOME new website! http://repterrarium.4umer.com/
Webkinz Fanatic
Hey everyone... :P Sorry but we are closing forever now! If you would still like to hang out with Crum98 you can visit her AWESOME new website! http://repterrarium.4umer.com/
Webkinz Fanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CLOSED :(

HomeWW NewsRulesSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

WF has officially closed, but you can still see crum here!

The Quest for the In Room Pets!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crum98
Super Star Poster
Super Star Poster
crum98

The Quest for the In Room Pets! Empty
PostThe Quest for the In Room Pets!

Click the title to read the full thing

WF is getting a few new pages! But, for them, we need pictures of every webkinz pet in the room! We would love it if you could take a pic of each of your pets in their room. Then, post the here and they will go on the pages! For every pic we use from you, you will get 1 WFD! If you donate 20+ useful pics, you will get an additional 5 WFD. Then, for every 10 after that, you will get 5 more. Please make sure the pics aren't too big! It would be nice if your pet was doing something, also. If you do not know how to do the pic, I will tell you. When you are ready, push the key at the top of the keyboard that says Prt Scr. Then, go to paint and go to the edit tab and paste it. You can crop it and stuff. Please do not add any unnecessary things to the pic! THANKS!

Last edited by crum98 on Sat May 08, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomn3ss.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

The Quest for the In Room Pets! :: Comments

brtswim
Re: The Quest for the In Room Pets!
Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:02 pm by brtswim
I'll try to post all of mine. Do they need to be with their PSI? I have a lot of webkinz but most of them are duplicates of themselves. (i.e. two lil' kinz black bears) And all my estore and cool pets are on my mom's account. Smile
For safekeeping.
crum98
Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:44 am by crum98
brtswim wrote:
I'll try to post all of mine. Do they need to be with their PSI? I have a lot of webkinz but most of them are duplicates of themselves. (i.e. two lil' kinz black bears) And all my estore and cool pets are on my mom's account. Smile
For safekeeping.

what ever you want. Wink
Post Fri May 07, 2010 5:41 pm by Guest
The Quest for the In Room Pets! 96624296
is this good?
crum98
Post Sat May 08, 2010 5:28 pm by crum98
i actually was going to cancel this today, sorry
Post  by Sponsored content